Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Looking for partner (Porn Blog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to start a new porn blog as I've got hold of nice new source.

*I will pay all required initial expenses (domain, server etc.).
*I need someone who can do SEO/marketing and other little things (spreading blog posts to forums)
*Most importantly, I need someone to do a lot of posting on the blog using the links and sources I provide.

You will be given 40% of the profit. [Profit=(Revenue-Cost)]

If the plan fails and we don't make any profit, you will be compensated for your time.

PM for more details.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
A self hating misanthrope with mysogynistic values.
52
Messages
4
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom