Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends!
We apologize for the delay in payments in Alertpay for some webmasters. Now there are some technical problems with the payment system in alertpay. We could not pay back the money for 8 webmasters.
Perhaps the problem is resolved by next Monday. I recommend these webmasters change payment system to PayPal or Webmony. Of course, in this case, we will cancel Hold. And all will receive your money next Monday 100%.
Apologize for the inconvenience

In case you didn't know, every time we upload a file with "Rapidleech" it is considered as a "login attempt". 100 login attempts limitation for the users like me using rapidleech for uploading is a problem. Could you increase it a bit?

DcDom.jpg

See? I can't upload with rapidleech anymore today & i don't even know when "tomorrow" starts.

Last edited:
In case you didn't know, every time we upload a file with "Rapidleech" it is considered as a "login attempt". 100 login attempts limitation for the users like me using rapidleech for uploading is a problem. Could you increase it a bit?

DcDom.jpg

See? I can't upload with rapidleech anymore today & i don't even know when "tomorrow" starts.
100 times a day authenticate it very much. This creates an additional downloading server. please contact the manufacturer of the plugin.

Well I have bought a premium code via paypal in the website for a month to test some files. I can download some files. But today when I put the premium code apear this:

Code:
Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
            [0] => HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway
            [1] => Server: nginx/1.0.10
            [2] => Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:09:07 GMT
            [3] => Content-Type: text/html
            [4] => Content-Length: 237
            [5] => Connection: close
        )

[1] => 

Error

)
Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
        )

[1] => 

Error

)
Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
            [0] => HTTP/1.1 200 OK
            [4] => Connection: close
            [5] => X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.4
        )

[1] => /sdownloadp1/let1420/43895.4ac7537b6decdd20d9df6f7781a6_0/MODDA5AREO.rar
)
done

I have the same problem with all files that I test.

Can you tell me which is the problem

Well I have bought a premium code via paypal in the website for a month to test some files. I can download some files. But today when I put the premium code apear this:

Code:
Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
        )

[1] => 

Error

)
Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
        )

[1] => 

Error

)
Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
            [0] => HTTP/1.1 200 OK
            [4] => Connection: close
            [5] => X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.4
        )

[1] => /sdownloadp1/let1420/43895.4ac7537b6decdd20d9df6f7781a6_0/MODDA5AREO.rar
)
done

I have the same problem with all files that I test.

Can you tell me which is the problem

And me , every day there are a problems with my files , every files today give me this error , and of course no downloads !!!X-(:facepalm:

We work for freeeeeeee :facepalm: for nothing X-(

I tried to purchase 1 month account but why my paypal payment rejected/reversed?? sms & credit card payment also no working..I'm from Malaysia.

And me , every day there are a problems with my files , every files today give me this error , and of course no downloads !!!X-(:facepalm:

We work for freeeeeeee :facepalm: for nothing X-(
fix

I tried to purchase 1 month account but why my paypal payment rejected/reversed?? sms & credit card payment also no working..I'm from Malaysia.
Tell me your paypal account. You didn't buy an premium account with this is paypal before?

Whats the status of repair (converting, slow buffering..)? Thanks :)

no reply? :P Its really annoying try to upload files for 5 times because of "exist" message.. even when the "ok" message has appeared, the converting don't want start sometimes. :facepalm:
Have a nice evening :)

I didn't receive the money on the account & i have requested the payout on webmoney
please pay me out or cancel the request and i'll do it from the begining ... Greetings
username : mezo_lovea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back