Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to do what I do not understand.
After installing 'can not download the files, but no one handing out the links. continually fails. Despite the continuous decline of downloads per day not to load on a regular basis.
rather give up this much.

Tell me more about that free ftp upload. You said yesterday that convert does work when I upload by ftp but it shows "exist" immediately and no more convert. So what is wrong?

Thanks.. And I hope it will be solved soon cuz its impossible to convert anything for 4 days :/

have a nice day :)

I'm not Getting Paid for Skymonk Install ?
I have 92 Skymonk sales but still i didn't get paid for anything, can you please check my account ?

thank you
regards
kevin002

I'm not Getting Paid for Skymonk Install ?
I have 92 Skymonk sales but still i didn't get paid for anything, can you please check my account ?

thank you
regards
kevin002
if you can write in English, then you can read English too, there is a huge button 'Skymonk', isn't it logical to first check what's written there about the skymonk installs? :facepalm:
Because of repetitive attempts of dishonest earning of money from skymonk installation, we are holding the addition of money earned from skymonk statistics to your account for the next 10 days.

Example: You earned 2 USD with skymonk on January 1, this sum will be added to Your total money balance on January, 11!

Last edited:
Very low paid rating
$ 2.5 per sale. uploaded.to get 5euro per sale.
Other filehosts are 60-65%
Don't use this filehost letitbit shareflare vip-file sms4file. I choose PPS

15 329 9 (sale) 913 7.51$ / 1000 $2.47 0$ 0$ 0$ 2.47$ 0$
(9 sale: 1 sale + 8 skymonk_install)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back