VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i upgrade tyo kls300 today of i must wait till next billing? .... and if for any rease i can downgrade? im curious to test the gb port 8-)

I've been using this vps service for about a week now. Everything seems to be good. Support is quite fast. I wanted to upgrade to the 1gbps plan but in the end decided not to due to lack of $ =P . Hope they don't get mad at me because I asked alot about it. Haha. Anyway, everything is good =)

Sorry, edited. :P

EDIT:
Bought a new plan! :)

EDIT: I'm looking at other offers form other VPS providers, if they are better (and I hope that are not), I'd be guaranteed a 24 hour refund right? :)

EDIT: Sorry to say this, but I got a better service but at a higher rate. Since its the first month I'm getting it for 20$.. Hope I can get my refund. (I opted for it 4 hours after purchase!) :P
Will come back to you guys later! :D :D
Still, the support you guys have given is too good. And I will always recommend you guys! :D :D

Hello,

Yes New KSL 200

Processor: Xeon 5630
Ram: 2 GB Ram
Brustable: 3 GB
Hard Disk: 150 GB
Connection: 100 Mbps
Bandwidth: Unmetered
Dedicated IP: 1
Panel: Solus VM

Price:24.95$/Monthly

Hello,

I dont know anything about VPS, so i am looking for an cheap managed Service - i dont need Root access, i only need access to FTP, MySQL, Email etc. I dont want a Shared Webspace, because i need the Power from an VPS. A little Control Panel would be nice.

Is this possible, and how much is it?

Thank You.

Hello,

We can Install kloxo for you ,

with that you can add domains , create Databases , create FTP users etc easily,

Ofc. that will be free!! :)

Regards

Hello,

Sorry it will not be fully managed , if you want that we can charge you a 30$ for
managed services,

If not we can install some basic things what you want,

thanks you can expect such things from us :)

Regards

@Badboy, what type of Managed services are you looking for and what are you going to
run on it ?

Hello,

I just want Security Updates, because i dont want to get hacked. And my Website is about Seduction, and Seduction Stuff (Linking Ebooks, Audio, Video). The Stuff is under Copyright, so yes its a little bit illegal.

Thank You

Hello,

I have ordered a small VPS for beginning, i hope you can help me with my previous posting. Or i can pay you every 2-3 Months for the Security Updates. Should i open a Support Ticket for installing kloxo for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back