VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are all the plans mentioned available?

Hello,
Yes we have all the vps in stock.
Which one are you intrested in ?
Guess only KS W 100 will need some Time.

@HDSASA.. We dont have any specific number.
We just take care that we dont oversell the servers
and we Guarantee it .

Regards

hi, do you know if Netdikekt charges for both incoming (download from internet) and outgoing (upload to internet)? Or is the incoming unmetered?

I have to second what Jumper has said. I had a vps with Knowing Server for a while and their service and customer support was top notch. They helped me out tons, mainly because I dont know what I am doing. I am sure I drove them crazy. They have great patience. The only down time I had was because of myself. I need to learn more linux commands and stuff I was lost with my vps. Yes I am such the newb. I will definatly be back when I know more.

hi, do you know if Netdikekt charges for both incoming (download from internet) and outgoing (upload to internet)? Or is the incoming unmetered?

Hey mate, Net direkt counts both Upstream and downstream bandwidth.

I have to second what Jumper has said. I had a vps with Knowing Server for a while and their service and customer support was top notch. They helped me out tons, mainly because I dont know what I am doing. I am sure I drove them crazy. They have great patience. The only down time I had was because of myself. I need to learn more linux commands and stuff I was lost with my vps. Yes I am such the newb. I will definatly be back when I know more.

Thank you so much mate.
And if you have some time,
Please post your reviews here :)
http://www.knowinservers.com/customer-reviews

When I try to go in this link...
Code:
http://www.knowinservers.com/whmcs/cart.php
it shows....
ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND

what is the problem...I am interested ...KS L300... but you are telling "We are offering Unmetered bandwidth with this plans for a limited period of time" what is the duration of this limited period...if there any possibility to make this unmetered bandwidth permanent??? please let me know...if not then is there any way/price to make unmetered...

I am currently using your KS L200 but frankly speaking the connection speed is only 2.5 MByte/s max...and I am not satisfied...(In this vps 100 mbit/s or 12.5 MByte/s... and I hoped i will get 5 MBbyte/s minimum)

I was intrested in buying the Ks w300

1. Ks w300 Test Account.
2. Max Upload Speeds And Downloads on HF, FS etc.
3. I need for en-Coding Movies from 700Mb to 400Mb - Mkv.. can the CPU handle the Load? normally it takes My PC: with 3G Ram, Core i3. Takes 1 Hour To Encode a Movie.. How much time for the VPS?

4. will i have to buy a domain for this too? :|

Thanks
waiting for the reply! :)

Hello,

Any coupon disc? :)

You can use Code - 10%OFF for 10% Discount . :)

@ aman,

1->Sorry no test account are available
2->Server is in Germany , Speeds to rapidshare and other hosts which are in EU are good m HF and FS are in USA
2->VPS will be on Core i7 server.

4->No you do not need to buy a domain name.

Hello,

You can use Code - 10%OFF for 10% Discount . :)

@ aman,

1->Sorry no test account are available
2->Server is in Germany , Speeds to rapidshare and other hosts which are in EU are good m HF and FS are in USA
2->VPS will be on Core i7 server.

4->No you do not need to buy a domain name.

upload speed on hf and fs are good

download speed n fs with premium its not good maybe if they talk with Rickyfs we can get better speed on FS

Yeah, i will have a chat with him.
But also , Servers are in Germany, so speeds will be low as compared to RS.
We are also planning to get US Dedis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back