VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is crazy
Why do new customers get unlimited bandwidth and us old customers get limited bandwidth

whats up with that knowin?

Mate Even you have **Unmetered** Bandwidth , The Bandwidth in your control panel is just for reference as the Bandwidth us Unmetered and not Unlimited,

Regards

Hello,

Hopefully Site will be Online Tomorrow,

Let me know when you want to order it , i surely can figure out something :)

Regards,

Fantastic Service & Support

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum but I felt compelled to post a little review on the KnowinServer crew. I have been with them for a little over two weeks now and have experienced zero downtime.

Firstly the price is unbeatable, for what you get hard disk/processor/port speeds, ect, I am yet to find another provider out there that can even compare. I have bought so called "unmetered" plans many times in the past and almost every time I've been shutdown due to overuse. With Knowin they stand by their word and truly offer a solid unmetered service.

In addition to competitive prices, their setup time is very poised and and professional. I had my dedicated server up in less than 24 hours as promised.

Lastly their support is top notch, friendly and very professional. This is something that is extremly important and from my personal experience KnowinServers has this on lock down. All in all they run a tight ship and anyone shopping around for dedicated hosting should seriously consider this service.

Cheers
Jump'r

@FLex what do you mean by that?
We use whmcs for ticketing and support, I guess its the best available around.
I dont understand what is your problem.

Also, these kinds of things aint to be written on sales thread, you can always email me.
Hence forth such type of posts will be ignored.

Regards
KnowinServers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back