VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
review of US VPS service

ok I think after use this service for a 2 weeks, I can do a good review:

I have the K-US-100 package. [USA]

Network: FAST AS HELL.

Download speed is AT LEAST ~8 MiB/s ALL TIME. Average is 10-12 MiB/s. From USA (fileserve): ~8 MiB/s. From EU (megaupload): ~12 MiB/s (yes, more than fileserve, xD).

Upload speed: To host from USA (like fileserve): FAST AS HELL. Is impossible to calculate xD. To host from EU: Around 10-15 MiB/s

Customer Service: EXCELLENT

I only had 2 problems. At the beginning, I choose the NL package. But I realized that the USA one was better to upload to fileserve, or USA hosts. Then I created a ticket to return back the money to could choose USA one. After 12h my money was come back and I could choose USA package. The second problem was that the MTN function in the rapidleech OS template did not work. So I created a ticket, and after 12h mtn was working xD.

HDD & CPU & RAM speed

This is the worst puntuation, but, Is still good. Sometimes CPU is 90-100% and I am doing nothing XD. I think the puntuation for this is 7.5/10.

TOTAL: 9/10.

I think knowinserver is THE BEST VPS SERVICE to use rapidleech script or other service that need very much speed network.

PD: sorry if my english is not good enough 8-)

This is the worst puntuation, but, Is still good. Sometimes CPU is 90-100% and I am doing nothing X-D. I think the puntuation for this is 7.5/10.

lool cpu usage on 90%-100% and you give punctuaion of 7.5, honestly i need a teacher like you, will be easy pass exams :P

I´m thinking into buy another VPS here, but as you said cpu usage is so high... and into the other hand is the cancellation of your service without any warning. I not suffered any cancellation but read from a trusted webmaster that his service was cancelled for cpu usage without refund and or previous warning and it´s what i fear, lost money.

If exists any way to limit cpu usage rfom my php scripts will be nice... :'(

lool cpu usage on 90%-100% and you give punctuaion of 7.5, honestly i need a teacher like you, will be easy pass exams :P

I´m thinking into buy another VPS here, but as you said cpu usage is so high... and into the other hand is the cancellation of your service without any warning. I not suffered any cancellation but read from a trusted webmaster that his service was cancelled for cpu usage without refund and or previous warning and it´s what i fear, lost money.

I am using knowinservers for 5 months now, and the vps is awesome with uptime and speeds (NL Package)

I use sborg on it and i upload 20 Uploads daily (10 movies & 10 TV Shows)

I have had no problems with the vps in the past 5 months now :)

I <3 KS

I said sometimes. And that 'sometimes' means during a minute or something like that. Is not so rare because VPS share resources... and if other users using lot of cpu during the same time...

anyway, that was mi review. And if you want a teacher like me, you are a lucky man, because I am actually one :D

Yes it`s the same..

First I was on 100mbit port, and the speed was 5mb/s, now I have 1gbit and the speed is the same...

Last edited:
Knowinservers.com site Offline?

i can't access your website now, hxxp://knowinservers.com, so i can't login into my client area to use support ticket. My website that hosted on your vps service can't be accessed now too, really annoying with this. Why this happen???

but I can login into my vps control panel successfully, and i can see my virtual server status is online, but Memory metered usage 0 of 0 used / 0 free. i have tried to ping my ip adress and resulting REQUEST TIMED OUT, i can't login via putty or ftp client because request timed out on my ipaddress.

First month is too bad for me, i'm using KS L 400. FYI: i've contacted Allan in allan@knowinservers.com. No answer! :'(

i can't access your website now, hxxp://knowinservers.com, so i can't login into my client area to use support ticket. My website that hosted on your vps service can't be accessed now too, really annoying with this. Why this happen???

but I can login into my vps control panel successfully, and i can see my virtual server status is online, but Memory metered usage 0 of 0 used / 0 free. i have tried to ping my ip adress and resulting REQUEST TIMED OUT, i can't login via putty or ftp client because request timed out on my ipaddress.

First month is too bad for me, i'm using KS L 400. FYI: i've contacted Allan in allan@knowinservers.com. No answer! :'(

Hello,
Your Website address is http://knowinservers.com,its working fine without any problems. And right now, none of our Nodes are down .
But do not worry allan will solve your problem or else we will assign you a new VPS.

Knowinservers Offline

Hello,
Your Website address is http://knowinservers.com,its working fine without any problems. And right now, none of our Nodes are down .
But do not worry allan will solve your problem or else we will assign you a new VPS.

It's not my website url, but your website url http://knowinservers.com cannot be accessed in here until now, give an page ERROR "Could not locate remote server". and my ipaddress TIMED OUT when i ping it. Can you check my ipaddress if you said that none of your server are down? I'm realy frustate because my site cannot be accessed until now.

Same here! I wrote ticket 12 hours ago, now I wrote another ticket. Still no answer. I'm really disappointed now. We had no problems since start. But now this is huge problem.

Hello
Please provide me with some more info,
what your ticket id ?
So that i can look into it.

But at the moment, only one node is having issues i.e Sneden.
It will be online soon.

It's not my website url, but your website url http://knowinservers.com cannot be accessed in here until now, give an page ERROR "Could not locate remote server". and my ipaddress TIMED OUT when i ping it. Can you check my ipaddress if you said that none of your server are down? I'm realy frustate because my site cannot be accessed until now.

Hello
Our Site is not down.
Its working fine.
I would suggest you to check with your ISP or may be try to use Google's DNS. But I am sure, except for Sneden Node, Everything is working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back