VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come someone can get good speed from fileserve when I always not ? This proof was after vps rebooted.

knowinserver2fileserve.jpg

Hello,
it depends on which server you are on and also the application you are using to upload. May I know which server you are hosted on ?

Using germany vps. Stallone server maybe. You never mention what server I'll be put in, in your welcome email. and i'm talking about download, as shown on the proof.

Using germany vps. Stallone server maybe. You never mention what server I'll be put in, in your welcome email. and i'm talking about download, as shown on the proof.

Hello Drakul,
A Simple Answer to your question, You are on a 100 Mbps plan
and the above screenshots are from 1 Gbit server.

I know i'm on 100Mbps plan. On the 1st month subscription, I can get average download more than 2000 KB/ps. Now, it is very hard to reach 1000KBps. If they can get 25MBps download from fileserve on 1gb port, I wonder why can I get at least 2MBps from 100Mbps plan. I don't frequently use rapidleech.

I don't mind upgrading to 1Gbps plan if I really can get good speed fileserve download.

Last edited:
Do you have fantastico,simplescript or any similar in cPanel one click installer for blog,forum etc..?

And can i upgrade my account anytime to VPS if i buy "Hatchling" package?

Regards

Do you have fantastico,simplescript or any similar in cPanel one click installer for blog,forum etc..?

And can i upgrade my account anytime to VPS if i buy "Hatchling" package?

Regards

Yes we have fantastico Installed.

Later if you wish to upgrade to a VPS , We can guide you with that.

Regards

Can i have a demo ?

KS W300
Processor:Intel i7 920
Ram: 1 GB
Hard Disk:250 GB
Connection: 100 Mbps
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Dedicated IP: 1
Price:34.99/Monthly

can you explain, what do you mean?
We are offering Unmetered bandwidth with this plans for a limited period of time.

let say I get a plan now, will it always be Unmetered as long as I stay with you guys or till my plan ends?

I'm interested in:

KS L300
Processor:Xeon 5630
Ram: 512 MB
Hard Disk:100 GB
Connection:1000 Mbps(1Gbps)
Bandwidth: Unmetered
Dedicated IP: 1
Panel: Solus VM
Price:24.95$/Monthly

Status
Not open for further replies.