VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Our German Servers are not banned By HF.

But We provide UnBan Addon Plugin On USA And NL servers

Thanks for Your Kind words Bonzai

Regards

Hello

I have Checked the daily pages views of both the sites.

According to me You can apot for shared hosting.

Regards

Hi dear,
I am in big problem. Yesterday i saw paypal account that $15.75 has been send to your paypal account for VPS server coast by Pre-approved payments. But i am not using VPS server.

So please, refund my $15.75.

Dear, I also bought rapidleech server from you. PLease refund 15.75$. I submit ticket. You told me that 24 hours refund will come. 24 hours over but no refund come.
Here is my transaction ID Number5YP97573934135116

thanks

Guys just switch to leaseweb dedicated server, it's awesome and only 15$ expensier than Knowinservers .nl VPS! Why? Because you are on your own server for just a couple of more bucks. The server will be down only if you make a mistake by yourself ;).

Hi dear,
I am in big problem. Yesterday i saw paypal account that $15.75 has been send to your paypal account for VPS server coast by Pre-approved payments. But i am not using VPS server.

So please, refund my $15.75.

Dear, I also bought rapidleech server from you. PLease refund 15.75$. I submit ticket. You told me that 24 hours refund will come. 24 hours over but no refund come.
Here is my transaction ID Number5YP97573934135116

thanks

Hello Sweetheart :)
You have sent us a e-check and we have already refunded(cancelled it)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back