Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

Jeff_K2S

Active Member
Corporate Membership
1,372
2013
3,166
10,875
Last edited:

12,035 comments

Untitled.png
 
F.ck the rebills. I have received only 1 rebill from last month last 4 days (19-22. May). I had 11 sales and 8 rebills for 4 days of last month (19-22. April). So I have received only 1 (ONE) rebill from 19 sales. It means %5 !!!

Jeff will come and tell same things :

- Everyone do not use credit card
- Some users use virtual card
- Bla
- Bla
- Bla
 
Last edited:
refunds



How you explain a refund from a month account that allready been used ?

Sales are down with 50% and refunds are more and more often.

BTW. Lets say I work for a companie and some client of them don't pay their bills do you think they reduce the payment to their staff ?
I don't think so. It's the companie's risk accepting shady payments.

Same here. k2s took the risk and should accept the refund from their own funds.
 

About the author

Jeff_K2S
Active Member · Joined
1,372
Messages
3,166
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom