Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

Jeff_K2S

Active Member
Corporate Membership
1,373
2013
3,166
10,885
Last edited:

12,037 comments

a high no of free downloads and less sales probably means users are satisfied with free speed. in such cases reducing the free download speed will surely increase sales.
 
can someone tell me how much is average earn in k2s if you post for example 15-20 videos daily in bigg forums, without mirror file hosts :)
I want to suggest this file host to my friend
I was using k2s but only as mirror, I don't use it anymore because the admins didn't wanted to increase space for my files.
regards
 
can someone tell me how much is average earn in k2s if you post for example 15-20 videos daily in bigg forums, without mirror file hosts :)
I want to suggest this file host to my friend
I was using k2s but only as mirror, I don't use it anymore because the admins didn't wanted to increase space for my files.
regards

Your question is impossible to answer. Some people earn little, some people earn a lot. There are too many variations and factors that affect earning.
 
can someone tell me how much is average earn in k2s if you post for example 15-20 videos daily in bigg forums, without mirror file hosts :)
I want to suggest this file host to my friend
I was using k2s but only as mirror, I don't use it anymore because the admins didn't wanted to increase space for my files.
regards

Your question is impossible to answer. Some people earn little, some people earn a lot. There are too many variations and factors that affect earning.


I was thinking about average earning. I guess that earning would be better if they use k2s alone than if there is mirror host
 

About the author

Jeff_K2S
Active Member · Joined
1,373
Messages
3,166
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom