Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

Jeff_K2S

Active Member
Corporate Membership
1,373
2013
3,166
10,905
Last edited:

12,040 comments

Recently I started to post with K2S and I wanted to make a request but seems like system doesnt allow me to make a request:

k2s.jpg

I can't select Webmoney in list.

What am I doing wrong?
Try manually first,and in add payment check webmoney... It is suggestion,Im not sure...
 
Try manually first,and in add payment check webmoney... It is suggestion,Im not sure...

Thank you but I just added Webmoney today and maybe it need verification from K2S first. I will wait 24 hours and after I will contact their support :)
Post automatically merged:

I fixed the "problem" of withdraw.
First I needed to verify the change of payment method via mail.
Second, I need to wait for money to move from hold to balance.

Thats all :)
 
Last edited:

About the author

Jeff_K2S
Active Member · Joined
1,373
Messages
3,166
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom