Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

Jeff_K2S

Active Member
Corporate Membership
1,371
2013
3,166
10,825
Last edited:

12,033 comments

Superfly, payment made, but international bank wires can take long. if you till 6 July not get the payment. PM me, and we start investigation.

Any chance you will add bitcoin as a payment option?
At the moment we not have this plan.

You must be joking right ? I have to wait 3 weeks after requesting my payment ???

When I request bank wire from (example) Webmoney it takes 48h.
 
Superfly, payment made, but international bank wires can take long. if you till 6 July not get the payment. PM me, and we start investigation.


At the moment we not have this plan.

You must be joking right ? I have to wait 3 weeks after requesting my payment ???

When I request bank wire from (example) Webmoney it takes 48h.

change to webmoney and stop crying if not fault of k2k if the banks take long time
 

About the author

Jeff_K2S
Active Member · Joined
1,371
Messages
3,166
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom