My only download account has been unavailable for more than a week and I haven’t received any response from customer service.
My upload account is a lifetime pro premium membership that I purchased myself, which is really expensive
I have been using it to upload files, until last December, I could not download files.
Therefore, katfile customer service asked me to create a new account and explained that it can only be downloaded and used.
I am very content and only use it for myself, and I only download files and abide by the regulations.
It wasn’t until September this year that problems started to occur again. I couldn’t log in and was banned.
I have been waiting for a long time and hope that my lifetime account issue will be resolved soon
Please check my private messages
Me, too.My only download account has been unavailable for more than a week and I haven’t received any response from customer service.
My upload account is a lifetime pro premium membership that I purchased myself, which is really expensive
I have been using it to upload files, until last December, I could not download files.
Therefore, katfile customer service asked me to create a new account and explained that it can only be downloaded and used.
I am very content and only use it for myself, and I only download files and abide by the regulations.
It wasn’t until September this year that problems started to occur again. I couldn’t log in and was banned.
I have been waiting for a long time and hope that my lifetime account issue will be resolved soon
Please check my private messages
Post automatically merged:
![]()
Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.
Contact us