Is this the end of the business? HotFile lost PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a maximum of 2 days of delay in payment since 2009 and over the past seven days, counting purchased premium accounts was a bad :facepalm:

Yeap, Hotfile still exist, why ? The lowest price premium accounts, unlimited downloads, if you buy premium account ( for example Rapidgator have limits ) }:-) , but yesterday they should make payment, they did not.On another forum wrote that HF has blocked money and now they have a problem with the payment [meh]

which forum is that? I haven't received payment yet either. I've emailed them twice but nothing (they have responded to me in the past)

who cares about paypal anymore every day users get more and more used to using their credit cards to buy premium it was problem only at the beginning now it's great also Paypal didn't support so many countries and now it's a world wide payment made easy :D

I see most of the file sharing sites going with OKPAY! It's awesome - because in next 20 years Paypal will be disappear and only these sites will be exist.

Yeah ,Nostradamus , I'm pretty sure paypal will go bankrupt because the filehosters won't use it anymore.

PayPal revenues for Q4 2012 were $1.54 billion, growing 24 percent year over year.
PayPal’s net Total Payment Volume, the total value of transactions in Q4 2012 was $41.5 billion, up 24 percent year over year.

O yeah , that's a really concerning situation :))))

so anyone hear anything from HF yet? they are now about 48 hours late with the payment and I emailed them twice with no reply..

Last edited:
It sounds really funny, doesn't it that you predict Paypal will dissappear just because pirates don't work with them :)) Do you even believe yourself by saying this? Companies like Paypal have policies to help protect orijinal work from being pirated. You can at least shut up while you're making money from the stolen work, can't you? Obviously you can not :) A company like Paypal has never needeed the stolen work or pirates to maintain their work. Try to think slighlty bigger if you can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back