Interview with uploader , WTF ?! part 2 added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too risky.once a guy tried to get me like this and asked me to be a witness of a case against the site owner of a site I used to upload.
I still have his emails.All the time my reply was,"I have no idea"

If you like the idea of jail,then go for it.. If you would rather stay free then dont make that mistake. Even if it is a jouranlist dont you think the FBI could get an injunction against the paper for them to release you personal information? WSJ is in the USA so bound by thier laws

listen image if somebody from the fbi wanted to get you they would just simply take you that's how easy it is.

you are all going to jail/prison for uploading or having a site with warez if this what image and many more replied on here is true.

make him buy a premium acct to all your filehosts and dl all your shit lol!! no jk dont do it man the less people know the better, you know hes gonna ask how much you earn what you gonna say.... your a noob?

I hope that Bubba will take it easy.
BTW you should tatto B on your left butt-cheek and B to your right butt-cheek because when you are done people will call ya BoB lol

listen image if somebody from the fbi wanted to get you they would just simply take you that's how easy it is.

you are all going to jail/prison for uploading or having a site with warez if this what image and many more replied on here is true.

That is true in most cases Doni, but with journaists they have the same privacy protection thing as say a doctor or a lawyer might have in the USA for their contacts,the FBI can and would get an injunction to gain access to the names and all otehr information gathered by the journalist

lol he's not going to jail over an interview in regards to uploading. Just request that the journalist keep your identity confidential, agree not to disclose specifics about where you post or anything that may reveal your username or internet identity.

Journalists usually have high integrity in regards to keeping their sources identity secrets. If they want to have any credibility in their field they would never reveal the identity of a source, journalists have even gone to court with threat of prison for not revealing their source. I think this happened in the Barry Bonds case when his "confidential" grand jury testimony was leaked by a source to a San Francisco newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back