Interview with uploader , WTF ?! part 2 added

Status
Not open for further replies.
first ask whats his name, than go to wsj com and find mail to contact them,, tell them a person calld xxx is contacting you and ask if they can verify. than ask him for money :D why go all the trouble for free ;)

y take all the trouble!! Just hit the
MVwE8p.png
button xD xD xD

Go for it.. Don't use your personal phone number, or propose that you call him if he can pay for it.

Wall Street Journal is like a newspaper mostly targeted in finances.. So my guess would be he just want's to interview you about your sources, warez in general and the article would be about the people downloading warez and the financial damage that does to some big companies.

Its a well reputed magazine, you could ask for a monetary reward, though i doubt you are the only one he contacted about this.

Are you retarded? Just ignore his message, simple. You're so dumb for replying to his messages in the first place, what are you 10 years old?

Do you want the FBI to interview you? Unless you live in a DMCA-Safe country I'd strongly recommend you, not only to ignore him, but report his profile to the mods!

From the "dowjones"? The Dow Jones is a share market index. Or do you mean Wall Street Journal? Either way, I say avoid it. Sounds like BS to me!

the dow jones in a stock exchange,
honestly i would not to it could be a setup if you are an uploader >_> dont give out the scenes secerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back