ImgTiger.com - 5.00 USD / 1000 views - 10% referrals - Earn $ Sharing Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having issues with the images are being displayed? Many times, you cant even see the top half of the picture.. It didnt use to display like this..

Hello,

Can you please contact us on support@imgtiger.com with more details on this? Links on the images, URLs where they are displayed, screen captures, date? We have upgraded a few servers today, this might be a problem caused by that. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

yes i am also facing this problem

Images are not being uploaded. Keep getting Dino Down error.

This is the error I am getting when I freshly upload a file using Flash upload:

The image file 80012462011268099028.jpg does not exist or has been deleted due to copyright infringement or a violation of our TOS. Please ensure you have the right URL.

Again this is the error I am getting when I have just uploaded an image.

Last edited:
Yea same here when I try FLASH
[h=1]Error[/h]
The image file 48598845071567044152.jpg does not exist or has been deleted due to copyright infringement or a violation of our TOS. Please ensure you have the right URL.

Please fix it asap ImgTiger.

Last day my earning dropped to half.

Almost all uploaded images deleted. 10 Days before uploaded images deleted

Last edited:
When should I withdraw money? I requested today (on tuesday).Imgtiger said that, you will get your money next thursday.Why not this thursday? Thanks.

When should I withdraw money? I requested today (on tuesday).Imgtiger said that, you will get your money next thursday.Why not this thursday? Thanks.

You will get your payment on thursday (this week), as you requested it before wednesday 00:59, so do not worry...

thanks for the reply :) Imgtiger is good website.Do you think which website is the best for the highest earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back