ImgTiger.com - 5.00 USD / 1000 views - 10% referrals - Earn $ Sharing Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, also please check ImgServe too, remote upload seems slow.
Thanks.

Yes, that was the one I was refering to, thanks for the notice.

Also, I do not want to pass on this:

i think that was the real stats without shaving
They forgot to turn on the shaving filter, hence the high earning for many hardworking uploaders.

We are very honest with all our users and always will be.

If there is any problem at any time we will let anyone know.

We pay exactly what we say we do and if you can't appreciate our honesty, well I am sorry you should find yourselves another imagehost to use.

Thank you,

Lucas

Site is up now but getting error when we click on "Gallery" page.

P.S
Upload didn't work too, both normal and remote.

Last edited:
When I upload pics immediatly they're deleted:
Error

The image file 54730019324611342948.jpg does not exist or has been deleted due to copyright infringement or a violation of our TOS. Please ensure you have the right URL.

Please fix this, I can't work. Thank you.

EDIT: Can't upload whole day, what is happend?

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues with the images are being displayed? Many times, you cant even see the top half of the picture.. It didnt use to display like this..

Anyone else having issues with the images are being displayed? Many times, you cant even see the top half of the picture.. It didnt use to display like this..

Hello,

Can you please contact us on support@imgtiger.com with more details on this? Links on the images, URLs where they are displayed, screen captures, date? We have upgraded a few servers today, this might be a problem caused by that. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

i face this type problem with imgserve many time and i contact support team for it, most of time its because of adblock or antipop i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back