ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that the ImgServe has lost his interest in his thread. Last Activity: 30th Aug 2013
Views dropped by more than 50%, due the connection problem, so now I'm losing interest in this host.

Last edited:
ican log in ,see stats and it seems that i did not lost views ,because i still had a lot of views for yesterday without uploading a thing.
hope it stays this way

It seems that the ImgServe has lost his interest in his thread. Last Activity: 30th Aug 2013
Views dropped by more than 50%, due the connection problem, so now I'm losing interest in this host.
Hello,

We provide support via email on support@imgserve.net or through our contact page, all emails are answered within 24 hours. We don't monitor this like we do with emails, so if you need fast assistance please contact us like a lot of users did.

We had an issue with our dedicated servers, it is resolved for now and we are doing all we can about it.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

Hello,

We provide support via email on support@imgserve.net or through our contact page, all emails are answered within 24 hours. We don't monitor this like we do with emails, so if you need fast assistance please contact us like a lot of users did.

We had an issue with our dedicated servers, it is resolved for now and we are doing all we can about it.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

Welcome back ImgServe! :) We were missing you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back