ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to keep as much track of my uploads, but I upload differen nices that"s why i have to do it apart

Dude, just create different text files. Amateur.txt,heiry.txt. W/e.

I created a program that helps me organze my uploads, but it uses the same principle as using text files.

Organizing ur shit on the site is a pain in the ass, but whatever floats your boat.

imgserve works good?
its strange...why?
because first pictures stay in my images part,then i move them to my gallery
but the funniest thing ever appers...;)
even i move them to the album,my images stay same...
what is the meaning of moving??
and then after i upload more pictures ,all are getting mix and it s really annoying.
i cant believe this site is friend of imgdino
in imgdino i can move all images from root to album but in imgserve i cant..
i dont like it

hi imgserve you have good rates but

1.when i push images button and wanna move them to the gallery that i create,i cant do it at once(why we have to choose them by one by)please do it like in imgdino..
2.even we move images to the gallery,images place still has same images,its not moving,its little bit funny

if you improve this i think many people will use your program,,
these two things are really bad....

thanks a lot...

today imgserve is showing as reported attack site . maybe some of ads u r hosting have malwares . if dont fix it soon enough the other sites will ban imgserve too. i m not uploading till this problem not fixed . dont wanna get malware to myself and users .....

hi imgserve you have good rates but

1.when i push images button and wanna move them to the gallery that i create,i cant do it at once(why we have to choose them by one by)please do it like in imgdino..
2.even we move images to the gallery,images place still has same images,its not moving,its little bit funny

if you improve this i think many people will use your program,,
these two things are really bad....

thanks a lot...

Just create the gallery first then upload the images directly to it.
And you can select multiple images by dragging or with ctrl + left click.

Last edited:
today imgserve is showing as reported attack site . maybe some of ads u r hosting have malwares . if dont fix it soon enough the other sites will ban imgserve too. i m not uploading till this problem not fixed . dont wanna get malware to myself and users .....

Hello,

This was an issue of our advertisers and have been fixed as well

Thanks

the site is slow, the img keeps loading but it doesnt show it
Warning: getimagesize(http://s2.imgserve.net/images/big/20...56f6aceff.jpeg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: Connection timed out in /home/gunther/public_html/imgserve.net/img.php on line 399

I have delivered the issue to the techs to fix it.

Thanks for reporting

Kind Regards,
ImgServe Support.

Last edited:
Hi ImgServe, I have a question. Do you count views from direct view of image? Becouse on one of my traffic sources link is not clickable and users must copy and paste the it to their browser. Thank you.

thanks buddy
didnt know that..
i will try it soon..:fly::fly:

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

thanks buddy
didnt know that..
i will try it soon..:fly::fly:

there is no option to upload pictures to the gallery,when i try ajax upload..
useless

why account was banned the reason it says fake traffic, can u tell me why if i have my own site? i dont post the img anywhere else

Last edited:
Hello,

Please email us with your username and we will give you further details.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

tora, your account was restored. It was banned by mistake.

rene, we will review your case and let you know by email.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe Support

Hello,

We processed all payments today. Be sure to request them by Wednesday to receive them on Thursday.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back