ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello imgserve,can you fix the problem with the recover lost password?i put the email and i got this mesage...A confirmation email has been sent. Please check your email....but i have not received anything in my email,i verified in spam but nothing plz

hello pls make server fast site opens in ages and and image loads in years ... Like this people will stop visiting our posts when they see imgserve links . bz for me i tried for test and it was hell pain to open 1 image

agree

the servers need to be improved, the images load slow

i agree:cursing::cursing:

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

i earn fine in imgdino
and i also love it
but server problems and loading problems make me think about it

i dont wanna change my imghost
but imgdino should improve itself
or some members will quit ..

imgserve gives better,but making gallery is difficult and site is little bit complicated to me..

i love imgdino
i wish they improve theirselves...

thanks at first
but i know it,
i mean ,how i can get them when i need later.
i mean even i upload them to the site
i also have to create notepad for keeping my codes,its just funny
when i use imgdino,i can get my codes anytime that i want from the galleries part..
i just cant understand,how this kind of great site cant make an easy option like others do.
anyway i think it will improve itself later.
i trust this site too.
and yes the rates are great
i am easy to get 1000 views daily,so i thin i can earn 3-4 daily because i cant get all clicks from usa,or from group a
i get traffics from others too.
i will also try here too.
but i think now imgdino is better than this site about the site management.
but about rates ,nobody can pass this site,,
imgserve pays lot.
and also legit. peace:fly::fly:

Hello,

If you need your links later, it is very easy to retrieve them. You just need to go to the My Images section. Select the images the you want the codes for, and click "Moderate selected images" at the bottom of the page. Then, the site will give you the BB and HTML codes.

Also, you can create galleries too. First, create gallery on the Galleries section, it is like ImgDino's albums. And then, you need to go to My Images section, select the images you want on the gallery, and click "Moderate selected images". There you will find the option to move the images to the desired gallery for better organization.

artful21 we are well aware of the load issues experiencing the website and we are working to resolve this as soon as possible, this can't be done over night but be sure that we are working on this. We enhanced the site load time today and added a new server for new images, will be adding a new one soon.

Thanks everyone for payment confirmation. Feel free to contact us to support@imgserve.net and we will get back at you as soon as we can.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

Do you have constant payment day or you pay after X days after request?

Hello,

We process all payments on Thursday. You need to request it on Wednesday (server time) to receive it the next day. Server time is on the site's footer. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Hello,

How is load / upload / image viewing experience for everyone today?

We could use some feedback on the improvements made to the site's servers these days to see if they are working for everyone in every location.

Thanks for cooperation.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

can u add webmoney? this would be great

Hello,

For now we are not planning on adding a new payment method, just Paypal and Payza. If anything changes I will let you know.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

By the way:

How is load / upload / image viewing experience for everyone today?

We could use some feedback on the improvements made to the site's servers these days to see if they are working for everyone in every location.

Thanks for cooperation.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

imgseve is the shit.
4r1mfrQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back