ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't upload file with res over 5000px

Hello,

5000px Resolution limit has been removed

Thumbnails with more pixels in height looks much bigger, can you fix this ImgServe? And can you add more options to ajax upload and server time? Thanks in advance! Awesome rates and site!

Thumbnails have been fixed and server time has been added too. What ajax upload options do you ask for?

Thank you very much for your recommendations. Feel free to ask any question or request a new feature.

ImgServe Support

Have pm from me too...

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Edited...

Last edited:
i am not happy to counting image views :(
i count 192 View but show in ur statics only 6 :facepalm:
fd944beb3b634cf98d58316.png

plz correct the correction

Last edited:
i am not happy to counting image views :(
i count 192 View but show in ur statics only 6 :facepalm:
fd944beb3b634cf98d58316.png

plz correct the correction

Hello,

For this email us to support@imgserve.net , though I don't think there is a problem with statistics. We are going to need to check your traffic sources so please email us and we will resolve this issue.

any payment proof?

Hello,

We have paid over 20 different users so far, unluckily no one has posted payment proof here.

i got 3 payments :)

Thank you for confirmation.

Good job Hope keep live long time :D

Of course we will, we are a serious business and have big plans for this website.

I replied the PM's- nevertheless for better and faster attention email us directly at support@imgserve.net and we will be glad to help you.

Thanks,
ImgServe Support

ajax still don't work, I sent them email about that, but no answer till now...
Edit: WTF all day ajax didn't work...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back