ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's taking to long to fix it

In my opinion it is suspicious, because if users won't login, they can't earn money (I mean both users and site), so probably ImgServe got problems with money and they turned off login to request payments this week...

They said they are under attack & in consideration to their rising popularity against all competitions this is not a very absurd thing to happen to them. But they must be prepared for it & should have solved this in 4-5 hours which didnt happen.

In my opinion it is suspicious, because if users won't login, they can't earn money (I mean both users and site), so probably ImgServe got problems with money and they turned off login to request payments this week...
Oh god. I was without payment request for two weeks. My account has 30 usd earnings and I plan to request the payment on this week.It make me very worried. :sad:
(Sry I'm a taiwanese and my english is not very good)

Last edited:
I contacted the admin he told all the issues were solved but i dnt think in my end its solved : is anyone still encounting the same prob?

I think they will pay but for all the issues i have no idea why they keep quiet and didn't resolve quickly as old days. He did login but just no reply nor respond.

Seems odd that they cant fix the problem, but thumbs and links load like a champ.. A few days of not counting hits, could make them some pretty good profits.

finally i could login,stats are counting,I am uploading at the moment,got my fingers crossed,but i think the problem is fixed please react.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

uploaded succsesfull thanks imgserve i never lost trust in your services.

Hello everyone,

Although ome accounts may still have problems, situation has been fixed, you can now log in. If you still experience issues please contact us.

Oh god. I was without payment request for two weeks. My account has 30 usd earnings and I plan to request the payment on this week.It make me very worried. :sad:
(Sry I'm a taiwanese and my english is not very good)

Hello,

Please request your payment when you can log in, in case you don't have time or can't for any reason email us your user ID and we will pay you your full balance on Thursday.

Seems odd that they cant fix the problem, but thumbs and links load like a champ.. A few days of not counting hits, could make them some pretty good profits.

I really don't know where you got the idea that we were not counting hits, but this makes exactly the opposite, a few days without counting hits means loosing users, and that is far more valuable than a few USD for a few days.

Maybe they don't have enough money and they don't want users request payment this week...

If we don't have enough money to pay our users, we will let them know and tell them they have to wait. We have been paying every single week since our launch and we will continue to do so. Please don't imply things that are absolutely false. We just had a log-in problem, there is no need for comments like this.

I would like to inform that yesterday we purchased new machines for images load for all servers. We will be migrating some of our current servers there, and all new images will be uploaded there.

This will fix once and for all the hard-load issue that you and us are so tired about. This will be done this week once we get them delivered.

I apologize for the inconveniences caused by the issues. We are now dedicating full time to resolve this.

You may experience issues this week for uploading and viewing images (for any for our imagehosts) but this means we are upgrading servers. Will be done in about one week and will help fix the load problems.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

cool, thanks mate, one time log in worked, just uploading new files,seems to be ok, and even may a little bit faster ,-))

thanks again for help & support

OK. Sorry for bad words then.

Another question: Is "Remember me" option not works only for me or for all (Im Opera 12.15 user) ?

Good news, so Dino also will get upgraded right?

Yes, but please bear in mind that this process is very delicate, you may not see changes everywhere at the same time. I will let you know when it is finished. I apologize for past inconveniences, we are working to definitely resolve this.

OK. Sorry for bad words then.

Another question: Is "Remember me" option not works only for me or for all (Im Opera 12.15 user) ?

Hello,

Yes, we are aware of this, once we get everything running we will address this problem. Thank you for noticing.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back