ImGrill.Com - Get Paid Up to $5 Per 1000 Image Views | Adult , Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
When remote uploading, there is no way of getting all the uploaded images links at once? thats pretty bad :wacko:

+1...

pls add a way to get all upload images links at once while RU

also there is no option to choose image size during Ajax upload

and there is no option to choose image size while upload thru extensions in firefox,chrome

Last edited:
+1...

pls add a way to get all upload images links at once while RU

also there is no option to choose image size during Ajax upload

and there is no option to choose image size while upload thru extensions in firefox,chrome

our coder is a bit buzy today i already have asked him for remote upload and will ask about ajax . and about extensions i think the coder already done i will give u update as i will get :)

When remote uploading, there is no way of getting all the uploaded images links at once? thats pretty bad :wacko:

Exactly, it takes lot of manual work to get all the links. It forcing me to be less active.

Hope admin can make it possible to get all the links of the gallery at one time.

Thanks for the payment.......:)

& remote uploading is working fine for me.......today i upload 30 images at a time & i get all links at once....

np at all........

Exactly, it takes lot of manual work to get all the links. It forcing me to be less active.

Hope admin can make it possible to get all the links of the gallery at one time.

coder is sleeping i think when he will come it will surely done also extension have now thumbnail just update it or click box of auto update

DQ6T.jpg

Can i use my account balance to upgrade my account?

If can Admin please add this feature...

Thanks

what feature u need which u don't have at your account may be i will make it free for u :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back