ImGrill.Com - Get Paid Up to $5 Per 1000 Image Views | Adult , Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone mentioned to Imgrill that pictures inside of albums will not let you select them to moderate?? I have to go into images, and search through every uploaded image to select a group for image links... If i go through the gallery selection, it will not highlight images, only popout the image for viewing...

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

Also image uploads keep fouling up.. It will say successful, and then you go into images, and they are not there..

To The Users Of Imgrill
We know that our site is still bugged after being in business for some time and would like to ask everyone of you guys a favor,
Whatever bugs you guys have found and options that you want added then please pm me or open a ticket on the site, we know most of the bugs but it would be great if you guys could provide more details.
Payments
The users of Imgrill would have noticed a delay in payments, it is due to the advertisers not paying us on time, I think they shall pay us by Monday so all the payments will be made then or earlier if possible and again i must say if you are having troubles then please open a ticket on the site or pm me or Grill.Host to regarding it.
Yours Sincerely
Msk :)

Update -----
1) All BB Code for remote upload fixed

Last edited:
Can you please have smaller standard thumb size? I think 128-150px should be better.
At 180px it's so big that many people may not bother clicking it because the thumbs are already so big that they can see most of what's going on.

When using ajax to upload, the default of 180px is used and there is no way to change.

Last edited:
I use all these host and they are all based off the same code and have the same problem, i use these host every day and really don't like that i can't stay logged in & why do you care what i post? lol

Can you please have smaller standard thumb size? I think 128-150px should be better.
At 180px it's so big that many people may not bother clicking it because the thumbs are already so big that they can see most of what's going on.

When using ajax to upload, the default of 180px is used and there is no way to change.

just hired a coder !! it will done very soon

Plz make it so that we stay logged in at all times. Thanks

bws0.png

if u want to logged all times until u restart ur pc just click the box (remember me one)

once u click it u don't have to login again and again !

Anyone mentioned to Imgrill that pictures inside of albums will not let you select them to moderate?? I have to go into images, and search through every uploaded image to select a group for image links... If i go through the gallery selection, it will not highlight images, only popout the image for viewing...

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

Also image uploads keep fouling up.. It will say successful, and then you go into images, and they are not there..

can u please explain it little more so i can ask my coder to fix it

and what u mean by album is it gallery or my images section in you images u can easily select images and u can move + get links but i see in gallery that u can't select images and u can't get links at once so i ask this thing to coder to make changes also i ask coder to make the galleries visible to guest as guest have to login if he want to see gallery

if u have any other suggestion u can reply or pm me so we can implement it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back