ImgPony.com - Earn $ sharing images - 5.50 USD / 1000 views(High Rts) - 10% Referals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not scam! we already have sended payments. The problem was fixed 1 hour ago. We suffered a hacker attack who deleted all the images, trust in us, everything is like before.

imagepony you must add some money to all uploaders who lost the images because the images are gone but you still earn money from advertising,when i click in one image there is your advertising but no images

For the inconvenience, we are willing to pay your current balance until the next 2 weeks, now you can request your payment despite you didn't reached the minimun, request it and you will recieve it in the next few weeks.

Hope you understand with this that we are not scam.

Best regards
ImgPony.com Support

Note: Please request the payment only one time.

Last edited:
I'm going to try them out but it seems this is not the right time. Anyway owner shouldn't getting too much while you can't doing it well, if i were you i would rather optimize the others first than keep on open new host, everyone loves money not just you but now you just make things worst, you failed optimize your host and end up with banned by most forums after it you open new host again and repeat the same things. If you really serious into the business you should consider which is more important, either keep on open new host or upgrade your current host.

We will pay 5% more than you have earned, your images were deleted since the past 2/3 hours.
And you will recieved your payment in one week, not much more than that.

Best regards
ImgPony.com Support

We are not scam! we already have sended payments. The problem was fixed 1 hour ago. We suffered a hacker attack who deleted all the images, trust in us, everything is like before.

Yea your not scam, but you didn't do your job well. You keep on getting new host and didn't optimize all your host, we upload the pics to your host but due to your server slow and any other issues make the user can't see the pics but all your popup and ads still works fine, in the end who get the profit? It's just you but non of us, and user will just report to the Mod it's dead image, 1 time report, 2 time report and 3 time report, don't you think the Mod will still allow your host? And some forums need the Admin monitor and add the host to allow list, but now you just make us make it to allow list but don't have the chance to use it cause of your server problems.

Where are all my uploaded images? ....... Srsly, i upload almost 150 images and doesn't have any one on my account ... It's really annoying. Please fix that ASAP

Look, clicking continue for image should be once for one ip, i mean just clicking by user for first image they look from our set, next should open without clicking continue to image button, this is really bad and statistic are lower because of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back