ImgPony.com - Earn $ sharing images - 5.50 USD / 1000 views(High Rts) - 10% Referals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, clicking continue for image should be once for one ip, i mean just clicking by user for first image they look from our set, next should open without clicking continue to image button, this is really bad and statistic are lower because of this

Yes, that would be nice, we will work to do it.

Also from tomorrow users will have daily and detailed statistics table.

Best regards.
ImgPony.com Support

---------- Post added 4th Jul 2013 at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 3rd Jul 2013 at 06:19 PM ----------

Statistics like before, we are have some conections and speed problems,sorry for the inconvenience.
Best regards

ImgPony.com Support

Last edited:
i started today

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

please add chrome browser upload extension i want to start uploading from today

yoo wtf? Images gone again, but still in my threads. This host is NOT trusted. Second time they delete all my images and still earn whit them, would nor recommend this host to anyone

I'm getting error message and also the speed of the server is too low due to limited resource.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@imgpony.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 Server at www.imgpony.com Port 80

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use some secure and strong server hosting.

is there any support available?
are they still pays ?
i have just join them . please tell me should i work on it or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back