imgonion.com - Get paid to share your images - up to $8 per 1,000 views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All payments (except for one) have been completed.
All affiliate accounts have been approved.
$10 per 1,000 image views will be starting in the next 24 hours FOR 24 hours....so get sharing your images

Image Size permitted increased to 5000x5000

Last edited:
If you haven't noticed - we've increase our top tier rate to $10 for the second time this month.

Two more 24 hour periods coming up - but get in now to take advantage of this increase for the next couple of hours!!

I'm waiting for my 1st payment:)

Edit: weird after requesting my 1st payment my stats are now frozen.. not a single cent?

Last edited:
thanks for the 1st payment but somethings weird after i requested my first payout my earnings are frozen.. And why is your paypal not verified?

I'm waiting for my 1st payment:)

Edit: weird after requesting my 1st payment my stats are now frozen.. not a single cent?

You should have received your payment. I've checked your account and you have earnings accrued already - can you look again and confirm you can see this?

Thanks!

:)We are now using 2 new payment processors - please note there could be a slight delay in receiving payment using these compared to our regular processors, but payment will be made. Thanks to a regular imgonion user for his help with this!!
:)All payments have been processed (except the new processors as mentioned previously)
:)All affiliate accounts have been approved

We will be running one more 24 hour bonus period (Tier 1 = $10) between now and the end of the month.

I raised ALL tiers last month, but I'll look at this again for this month for you - if we're lower on Tiers 2+ than many other hosts, then we'll raise those again.

Thanks for your support ;)

Last edited:
Please keep the discussions civilized.

If you have a complaint with a service you need to backup your claim. Individuals who feel that IMGOnion isn't paying them fairly or is manipulating results, please provide us with detailed information.

Complaints not backed up by valid documentation will be removed.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Please keep the discussions civilized.

If you have a complaint with a service you need to backup your claim. Individuals who feel that IMGOnion isn't paying them fairly or is manipulating results, please provide us with detailed information.

Complaints not backed up by valid documentation will be removed.

Thank you.

Thanks for removing the last message.

imgonion.com HAS never and WILL never manipulate the results on our site - we've been running for many months now - why on earth would we risk all of the hours and work we've put into this to save a few cents and annoy the guys who keep the site alive - the USERS!!!!

Just so you all know - the $10 Tier 1 bonus has been live for about 20 hours now. Check your stats for confirmation and get your images shared to take advantage of this penultimate $10 per 1,000 Tier 1 bonus!!

Thanks all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back