Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
did not get my payment
no response 3 days
logodod.png

Last edited:
LR is down, payout was not cancelled

"I said already , I have send you through LR and if LR is dead it is not my responsibility for you as you had chosen the wrong company by yourself. And the money you have requested at the time of your payout is LR and we did as on time. So it is not my responsibility" -written by Admin. Until payment is not processed, that is your responsibilty! You know this. I delivered you the visitors, who had been generated you advertisement revenue. I was provide a "service" for You, which wasn't paid by you. Yes, i choosed LR, but when I requested payout, LR was available. LR was seized by the us gov after i requested payment, so that's their responsibility. So if you want to get your money back, contact them (as I did.). Why other sites cancelled lr payouts and sent it on paypal etc... until you can not confirm that you sent it me, and the funds from the payment was on my lr account when lr closed, the loss is your responsibility, because that was your money, it was on your lr account. You do not sent me anything, this is your responsibility. please send my payment on PayPal instead Liberty Reserve! Thank you! (LR was finally gone, please don't say me again, i should wait until it will be online)

Last edited:
"I said already , I have send you through LR and if LR is dead it is not my responsibility for you as you had chosen the wrong company by yourself. And the money you have requested at the time of your payout is LR and we did as on time. So it is not my responsibility" -written by Admin. Until payment is not processed, that is your responsibilty! You know this. I delivered you the visitors, who had been generated you advertisement revenue. I was provide a "service" for You, which wasn't paid by you. Yes, i choosed LR, but when I requested payout, LR was available. LR was seized by the us gov after i requested payment, so that's their responsibility. So if you want to get your money back, contact them (as I did.). Why other sites cancelled lr payouts and sent it on paypal etc... until you can not confirm that you sent it me, and the funds from the payment was on my lr account when lr closed, the loss is your responsibility, because that was your money, it was on your lr account. You do not sent me anything, this is your responsibility. please send my payment on PayPal instead Liberty Reserve! Thank you! (LR was finally gone, please don't say me again, i should wait until it will be online)
He had paid you from LR, as you have chosen that as your payment option.
Now that LR has gone, whose mistake is it? Yours or His?
Its your fault, not ImgMoney's.

Hi! He was not paid me! When I requested payment, LR was online. I wasn't know that LR will be seized. (IMGrill's Admin cancelled my payout request to LR, and sent it to my PayPal.) IMGMoney's Admin said me that isn't his responsibility that he did not sent the money. If he doesn't sent it, that was his responsibility if LR was stolen his money (such as mine). So he doesn't want to pay me. This is a $60+ payment. Filegrasper, Can you tell me, why other sites paid on PayPal instead LR? If he was sent it me before LR went down, that would be my responsibility, because that would be my money then. So he needs to pay me $60.7, because he was not paid me! (He can't provide a LR batch, which can confirm, I received the money.) I used LR, because I liked it's low fees: free money sending, money receiving: 1% (min: $0.01 - max: $2.99)

Last edited:
Hi! He was not paid me! When I requested payment, LR was online. I wasn't know that LR will be seized. (IMGrill's Admin cancelled my payout request to LR, and sent it to my PayPal.) IMGMoney's Admin said me that isn't his responsibility that he did not sent the money. If he doesn't sent it, that was his responsibility if LR was stolen his money (such as mine). So he doesn't want to pay me. This is a $60+ payment. Filegrasper, Can you tell me, why other sites paid on PayPal instead LR? If he was sent it me before LR went down, that would be my responsibility, because that would be my money then. So he needs to pay me $60.7, because he was not paid me! (He can't provide a LR batch, which can confirm, I received the money.) I used LR, because I liked it's low fees: free money sending, money receiving: 1% (min: $0.01 - max: $2.99)

So why i need to scam you for 60$ where i had paid over 1000$ as payments to all affiliates who chosen other payment option. And there are few other who accepts their mistake for choosing LR and not complaining.

And you should as LR to pay you to PP not me. As they stolen your money.

Hi! I don't said you are a scam. You paid me twice before this! Why you don't send me it on PayPal such as IMGrill?? How can I claim my Payout at LR, if you wasn't sent me? :) I said, you should claim your loss at LR. Until i don't receive my payout, it is your commitment to send it. If LR is now an unexsistent payment processor, you can't send me my money on it. As I said, when I requested payment, LR was online. So this isn't my responsibility. Your responsibility is every member should get payment! How come it is my mistake because I choosen LR?? As I said, it was online, when I asked for payout. Again: this is NOT my responsibility. I have the right to get my money!!!! (I'm only complaining, because this was a bigger amount that I don't afford to lose!)

Last edited:
Hi filegrasper,
If you want to confirm that you don't scam me (and nobody), please post here a valid screenshot, which confirms that you sent me the payment on PayPal, or give an LR batch number or a transaction mail screenshot. Until you don't send me my payment, i have the right to ask for it. As I said, it's your responsibility that every member get his/her money.

hi..,

pls add an option to choose image size when uploading with addon using firefox or chrome

presently no option available

so it automatically convert images to very small size

Hi filegrasper,
If you want to confirm that you don't scam me (and nobody), please post here a valid screenshot, which confirms that you sent me the payment on PayPal, or give an LR batch number or a transaction mail screenshot. Until you don't send me my payment, i have the right to ask for it. As I said, it's your responsibility that every member get his/her money.

Yes , thats my right to send money to you. But LR is dead and I can't help you now. IF you need i can send all your next payment to paypal.

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

hi..,

pls add an option to choose image size when uploading with addon using firefox or chrome

presently no option available

so it automatically convert images to very small size

We will work on it soon.

Hi filegrasper!
Okay, please send my unpaid funds to my PayPal. LR is finally went, so I changed to PayPal. I want to cancel my LR payment, and please send it on PayPal, if you don't sent me it until now! Thank you!

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Hi again!
Thanks for the latest payment, but I'm waiting for my $60.7! Please claim your lost funds at LR, and send it me on PayPal such as other sites. You got out two times to answer my question: Why other sites sent my Payment on another payment processor as LR dead? And why don't you do this?
Currently you have my money, please send it on PayPal! If you pay out thousand of dollars as you said, why don't send my money?

Golovics, he haven't your money becouse he send it to LR, which is dead now, so... Shit hapens man, for future payments use PP. Sorry for your money, but I think filegrasper is unable to send em to you couse they are lost...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back