Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our site is under ddos attack. IT resolver is solving the issues. Site will be normal in some time. Pending payments will also be processed soon.

Does imgmoney and imgcloud have the same structure?
Ex. If i upload the same amount of images and post them in the same places, i would get apx. the same outcome?

Everything fixed now. And guys if you are CP uploader stay away from us , because we will report to police. Its an warning.

Payment are on the way.

Does imgmoney and imgcloud have the same structure?
Ex. If i upload the same amount of images and post them in the same places, i would get apx. the same outcome?

apx means what ?

You will earn more if you upload and share them both.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

LR seems to be down. And every other payments are processed.

Processed as meaning payment is sent, cause mine is still pending..

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

LR seems to be down. And every other payments are processed.

So I guess this is whats to come of the referral program you dont have yet, but in a differnt forum you explain about it. You could of explained more when I asked you the other day.
imgmoney+affiliate.JPG

And It would of been nice to get paid this week from you, My payment still pending and I requested it early enough I believe..

So I guess this is whats to come of the referral program you dont have yet, but in a differnt forum you explain about it. You could of explained more when I asked you the other day.
imgmoney+affiliate.JPG

And It would of been nice to get paid this week from you, My payment still pending and I requested it early enough I believe..

We had developed it and testing it on localhost to avoid bugs and I didnt understand your question last time properly and so i couldn't reply exactly.

The referrral system will give you some percent of money what your referrer earned. And I dont see any pending payments as on date 23.04.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back