Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet thanks for adding the gallery button to ajax it helps out alot and will save me time

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

your site is extra slow today I can't hardly load diff pages, I guess I'm haveing a problem finding my links to my gallerys also. Another thing I guess I didn't read up enough on for the free users only being limited to 5 gallerys. Lets say I have model photo shoots all of the same model but I have 50 of them. I'd like to add 50 different gallerys for them, even if the one gallery only has 50 pics in them. When I have more gallery links on a site the person that wants to check them out are more than likely gonna come back the next day to look at the rest of the links. Instead of looking at 10 different photoshoots all in the same gallery, me risking the fact the person can look at all the pictures in one day and not coming back. It would be beneficial for me and to imgmoney for even free users to have more than 5 gallery's that can be made. i can't get a premium account (right now at least) so this site isn't much use for me until I come up with a better game plan..

sweet thanks for adding the gallery button to ajax it helps out alot and will save me time

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

your site is extra slow today I can't hardly load diff pages, I guess I'm haveing a problem finding my links to my gallerys also. Another thing I guess I didn't read up enough on for the free users only being limited to 5 gallerys. Lets say I have model photo shoots all of the same model but I have 50 of them. I'd like to add 50 different gallerys for them, even if the one gallery only has 50 pics in them. When I have more gallery links on a site the person that wants to check them out are more than likely gonna come back the next day to look at the rest of the links. Instead of looking at 10 different photoshoots all in the same gallery, me risking the fact the person can look at all the pictures in one day and not coming back. It would be beneficial for me and to imgmoney for even free users to have more than 5 gallery's that can be made. i can't get a premium account (right now at least) so this site isn't much use for me until I come up with a better game plan..

I will increase the gallery for free user now. And site is super fast now. And i have added 250 gallery for free users.

Last edited:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@imgmoney.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.23 (CentOS) Server at www.imgmoney.com Port 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back