IMGCloud.co - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we wont add any other ads to site . And you have my words for this.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

You should not promise something that you can not fulfill.
Now your host is full of annoying ads, so no wonder it's beginning to be banned.

You're no longer welcome where I had the most views, so now I have to change host.

Great job!

You should not promise something that you can not fulfill.
Now your host is full of annoying ads, so no wonder it's beginning to be banned.

You're no longer welcome where I had the most views, so now I have to change host.

Great job!

We just add the continue to page ads , It also shows only one time.

But when you click the continue link, another ad pops up, and if you count the ads placed on the image page, you have a recipe for a ban from most popular adult forums.

Anyway, good luck with it.

But when you click the continue link, another ad pops up, and if you count the ads placed on the image page, you have a recipe for a ban from most popular adult forums.

Anyway, good luck with it.

Just so you know, there is no host that pays decently that has non annoying ads.

We had already paid every amount and only lr is pending as it is down yesterday. And people who requested before Friday only will get paid. And people who requested after Thursday will be paid only next week.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Dear Admin, i'm requested payout yesterday, will i get payment today? :)

SS_REQ_PAYOUT_DATE.jpg

hi admin, I locked my account and I can't unlock it anymore. Everytime Im going to enter the code I received in my email, I just go back to unlock captcha over and over again :) please help me to fix this :)

hi admin, I locked my account and I can't unlock it anymore. Everytime Im going to enter the code I received in my email, I just go back to unlock captcha over and over again :) please help me to fix this :)

PM me your username.

payment ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Done for you.

I just got paid $34.09 to my payza account thanks admin

My Pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back