IMGCloud.co - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks admin, payment received:)
payment_received.jpg

but since 3 days ago my earning is dropped drastically, actually since you add "continue" button, i guess my visitor didn't like the "continue" button, so they leave my image at your site.

Earning_dropped.jpg

I stopped updating my picture for a while, because it's useless I upload pictures but very few visitors, sorry about that:)

My Visitors Instead Of Clicking on Continue Button Click On Banner ads.. So My Earning is Dropped ...
I could Not even earn 1$ a day...
Please Remove Continue Button

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

m27d.png

I am Really Disappointed. I Hope Admin Fix Continue Button or Remove Banner Ads from continue to image page...

By Using Continue Button Admin Could Earn alot but Members Couldn't :(

Well , If your earnings are dropped then you have used some bots to bypass counts. For all other count remains the same.

There are many genuine user who earns still lot daily.

Nothing Bots.. You may Ban Who use Bots.. There Are Still Websites Like Imgtwist.com
They Never Used Continue To Image Button..

If You think it is necessary to use Continue to image button you can but remove all ads..
Because "Continue to Image" Button is In Between The Ads.....

Nothing Bots.. You may Ban Who use Bots.. There Are Still Websites Like Imgtwist.com
They Never Used Continue To Image Button..

If You think it is necessary to use Continue to image button you can but remove all ads..
Because "Continue to Image" Button is In Between The Ads.....

Well , We will increase the size of continue to images button soon. And also there are large amount of user who used to click continue to image button.

And we used to have this setup since our start and removed for a while and added back again.

The Only Way is if You want to prevent scam or cheating you can but remove ads from The Page Where "Continue To Image" Button is Located..
That's All Buddy. :)

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Hmm Ok.. Increase the Size of "Continue" Button.. So That I become Prominent over ads.

If people Do not Get There Target Content They Just Exit The Window...

Imgcloud.com & Imgmoney.com

Was Wonderful Only when they donot had "Continue to image" Button..

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

I am Switching Back To my Previous Webhost Indeed

You sir Mr waqar have no idea what is the system of the script ie if there is no continue button anyone can cheat the system and get their views up and then the admin has to manually check the images viia google analytics,
So the conclusion is that if there was no continue button in this script then its easy to cheat it
and regarding the other hosts they are not using this system because they have a better anti fraud system embed in their host

If people Do not Get There Target Content They Just Exit The Window...

Imgcloud.com & Imgmoney.com

Was Wonderful Only when they donot had "Continue to image" Button..

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

I am Switching Back To my Previous Webhost Indeed

Why not use both?

The more you use the more you can make than with 1 or 2 imagehosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back