ImgBuck.com - Earn Upto 3.2$/1000 Views + 25% Reff By sharing Your Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi..it has been more than 12 days..and i have not got payment from imgbuck..i sent so many emails through contact us page..but never got reply from your side..where is your support system..you promise to make daily payment from your website..but where is it..??

my user id is digitalstyle_surat so please may my payment..

thanks..

i cant upload nothing wtf you doin with your site !!!

You have reached the End of the Internet. very funny !!!
There is something wrong with the popup company it shows this to some countries we are reporting to them

just few simple code to make this more easy ! please fix
Why dont u code it for us :P

We are Sad to announce that right now we can only process paypal payments , so we have review all payout accounts some has been approved and some are rejected (because of bots). Please update your account settings regarding paypal email such that we can process payments.

Contact Support - support@imgbuck.com

Last edited:
i have just got email that please update your payment information to paypal..but the thing is that my payment info in paypal only...and still payment status says it is pending..and also i have not used any bot and all views are real...

Paypal,Liberty Reserve,Moneybookers And Payza are supported

Because i received email:
"Hello ****,
We are Sad to announce that right now we can only process paypal payments , so we have review all payout accounts some has been approved and some are rejected (because of bots). Please update your account settings regarding paypal email such that we can process payments.

Contact Support - support@imgbuck.com

Regards,
ImgBuck"

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

"Minimal payout is $5 "
change rule????
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

"Minimal payout is $5 "
We changed as suppose payout it 1$ then when we pay via paypal the amount get decreased via paypal fees to thats why 5$

We are asking to switch to paypal as we are currently having problem with other processors
paypal payments will be process when all convertion to paypal take place
that will usually take within 48 hours

I have only payza and my imgbuck id is khan_jee my all visitors are real i also receive email and my country not support paypal what i can do...and i saw in my accounts payments paid but i did not receive 32.52$ yet my payza id is rahul_sheikh84@yahoo.com please send my payment...

Last edited:
How about this
Dear devil_lucifer,
We are really sorry for inconvenience granted regarding payment ads we have still facing problem from paypal, payza and liberty reserve side. Its about to close and payments will be calculated with 10% compensation on monday-tuesday.

For More info contact support - support@imgbuck.com

Regards,
ImgBuck
2012-06-06$34.13PAID
i5iKGCGcn5X5I.jpg

where is 10% compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back