IMGBabes.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $7 CPM + 10% referral earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked there's space limit, what if we reached the limit? Also where's the thumbnails size settings? I didn't see it.
Thanks.

Just checked there's space limit, what if we reached the limit? Also where's the thumbnails size settings? I didn't see it.
Thanks.
yes, limit is 50GB space. But we will add more space to your account when you are reaching 50 GB. Double space 100GB.

Server not stable it's up and down, please do check. Otherwise it so hard for us to work with you.
Server is stable again. We are getting big traffic for the last 3 days. So we did the fix for best performance.

PLEASE PUT TURKEY AT LEAST GROUP C LIKE JAPAN
PLEASE >>>>
THANKS A LOT
Sorry, but that's not possible for now. Advertisers are paying very low for Turkish traffic.

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support.

Last edited:
Good to hear, let's see how it's perform. Some suggestion, when the pointer point to the pics and click for enlarge can you change the pointer icon to magnifier? Some people might not click on it but with magnifier atleast they know it can be zoom.
Thanks.

Some suggestion, when the pointer point to the pics and click for enlarge can you change the pointer icon to magnifier? Some people might not click on it but with magnifier atleast they know it can be zoom.
Thanks.
We added that cool feature. zoom-in and zoom-out on images.

please activate my account Username: Loverboyabhijit
also activate affiliate account
You activated it. This happens when people don't check SPAM folder.

why are the accounts banned??? whitout reason?
We don't ban accounts without reason. You must read the terms of service before joining a site.

People using reddit, twitter, facebook, twitch, anonymizers, bots, proxys, traffic exchangers, 100% traffic without refers, ptp, ptc or auto-surfers will get banned without prior notice.

Server still not stable, it's down again.
yeah, we have a problem with perl module that crash the server. we have 2 days trying to find the solution.

This is for the high amount of traffic we are receiving lately. We will install a new web server on Monday.

After the crash the server reboots automatically so there is 1-3 minutes of downtime.

sending traffic from my tumblr is that ok??
yes, its a free adult blog service. just put your imagebabes links on your adult blog and start making money with your traffic.

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back