ImagTwyti - Adult Image Hosting - Earn Up To 8$ / 1000 Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, payment shall be made every working day.
Later today all demand for payment will be completed.

Regards,

ImgTwyti admin

All approved payment completed.

Regards,

ImgTwyti admin

Last edited:
Is the view counter okay? :wacko: I am new to your service I register sometime ago but I just started using it for real. But I notice something strange. I paired your site to another that I just started using today too. You both pay the same and you both count unique views every 24 hrs but the result seemed too different and not something I expected. Specially because I uploaded most of the files in your site I posted you on the same thread too. So for every thread their is 1 or in some cases 2-4 image that came from your site only 1 from the other host. I actually expected to earn more from your site and get more views. But it's the site where I uploaded less who's getting me more counts. here is a photo.

From the photo you can see that the other host is only 20 views away from doubling your counter xd Same with the earnings the other host almost double the earnings.
Additional info too. I'm the only one that currently use your site in the forum and the same with the other host.

Last edited:
Thanks for the payment imgtwyti :sun:

one question btw. Can you do something about the payments being pending type. :P So we can use it right away.

payment received! :good:

pptw.jpg

thank you :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back