Imagepad.us - Get Paid Up to $2.20 per 1000 Image Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagepad

Banned
Banned
logo.gif

We've been around for several months now and made many payouts, users are free to post their earnings screenshots (I won't be posting any for privacy reasons)

ImagePad.us Features:

- We pay every Monday (Paypal, AlertPay). Minimum payment amount is $1.
- Legal adult images are allowed.
- We count views from all over the world!
- We also pay 15% of your referrals Earnings!
- Best Payouts in the Industry

If you want to know more, check out our affiliate page and sign up here. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Contact me via PM here.
Email: [COLOR="Blue"]david@imagepad.us[/COLOR]

Last edited:
33 comments
any payment proof on Alertpay ??

We've made several AlertPay Payments to date. I'm not going to post any for privacy reasons, but someone may be able to post one for you. I've seen several of our PayPal payments though by just simply searching our site on google.

shows adult ads :facepalm:

We're working on being able to separate adult and non-adult images. But, for now this is how it is. Sorry.

no 1 asian countries include ?
taiwan , china , hongkong , japan , korea , vietnam , thailand
would you mind to add this list ?

if i upload my website main banner and all theme releated picture and target source to my site theme will i get paid for that :D every time my site load the banner and theme releated picture load from your site 8-)
will you pay ????? fot that

if i upload my website main banner and all theme releated picture and target source to my site theme will i get paid for that :D every time my site load the banner and theme releated picture load from your site 8-)
will you pay ????? fot that

We only count direct Image Views. So users would have to click those and visit our site, In order for it to count.

Ive been using them for a month. And been payed every monday via paypal. Nice, fast and paying.

You guys should make a support forum or something for users !

So, when is the next payday?

And I didn't see any proof here.

I Got Payement Froim This site but its way toooooooo slow..They Promised on monday but they pay even after 1 week of request..as i requested on saturday but i got my payement on next monday..Lil Unhappy With This Site

So, when is the next payday?

And I didn't see any proof here.

I saw your account, You requested a payment on the 7th (Friday) Payments are Mondays, with the exception of U.S. Holidays which delays them until Tuesday. Your payment will be sent out sometime soon.

I saw your account, You requested a payment on the 7th (Friday) Payments are Mondays, with the exception of U.S. Holidays which delays them until Tuesday. Your payment will be sent out sometime soon.

Isn't Tuesday today?
So, I should wait until the next Tuesday?

Edit: It says on my stats that I got paid, but I don't see anything on my PayPal or in my email. Hope to see it soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back