Imagepad.us - Get Paid Up to $2.20 per 1000 Image Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payments were sent out.

Villatainment if you want to complain about everything you can contact support.

good luck to your business imagepad, im sry but i do hot linking. so you are not suitable.

I don't think anyone is going to pay for hotlinking sadly though. (but there's tons of nonpaid image hosts that meet your needs)

I got the payment.

Your rates are very good, much better than a lot of sites in this category, but maybe you should speed up payments.

Thanks.

Direct image linking is not allowed.

@ imagepad - A lot of people are complaining that their antivirus software goes berserk when clicking on your links. What's with that?

Last edited:
:P
Direct image linking is not allowed.

@ imagepad - A lot of people are complaining that their antivirus software goes berserk when clicking on your links. What's with that?

Could you tell me what antivirus software they're using? And, provide me a screenshot. I've yet to have any reports of that. Could be one of our advertisers is displaying a bad ad.

@rocker Please email us with your username and we'll see if you got skipped somehow, But I don't see any names pending that requested payouts before 10/10/2011

Sadly I cannot give you a screenshot. Once it was Norton and the other time it was AVG. There were a few more times but I got no other info, just got yelled at :( .

It is probably an ad. I don't know if you are using TrafficRevenue.net, but I had malware problems with them. Just please inspect your ads.

Hello imagepad

I have one question

I see that at your site http://imagepad.us/faq.html there is information that you delete images 365 days after last download.

And according to this I have question why some of my files-images were deleted? (I'm free registered user)

Goodbye imagepad...

FgCUJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back