I'll help you with your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberJ37

Ok, I've been trying to save up some cash recently,
and I haven't been doing very well.

So right now, I'm willing to help any of you webmasters with your sites,
I'm specialized in vBulletin and WCDDL, but of course I can work with other scripts too.

For a small amount, I will help you with your site,
give you tips, do custom modifications and more.

Please post here if you are interested.

14 comments
If you could actually do something for thewarezscene.org I might be interested.
Well your site is already doing very well, I don't think there's much I can do for you.

im looking for an admin at bangrbroz.ws pm me if interested
I might be interested, but you see, what I'm going to do is to modify the site, install a nice skin, and more, I'm not going to be an admin and all that to hang around the forums.

do you make custom vb themes?

I dont mean modify, I mean from scratch
Sorry, no

would you be interested in becoming a moderator and posting links.... www.zpaghetti.com
I'm not interested in becoming a moderator and posting links, sorry.

jet, im having a few problems with some products and a new skin. i cant get some of them to work as im unsure about where to add the code in the postbit template's and such.

any help?

I would suggest user's to get this opportunity and grab Jet's offer, it's only a small fee and you get a lot in return, he's a good coder. Keep it up Jet!

This service is now re-opened!

I see many of you are starting DDL sites these days, remember, I also specialize in PHP scripts such as WCDDL :)

Hey,

Are you any good with IPB?? As I may use their forum software - if not how much would you charge to install plugins (on vB or IPB).

Regards,

Josh

Hey,

Are you any good with IPB?? As I may use their forum software - if not how much would you charge to install plugins (on vB or IPB).

Regards,

Josh
I'm sorry but I can not help you with IPB as I've never tried it before.

I'll install vBulletin plugins for free, but a small price may be charged if it's a very complicated and hard-to-install plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back