icSnap - Desktop image uploader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elio

Banned
Banned
ics.png

icSnap will offer you the possibility to upload your images to Imgcentre.com
After uploading the link is auto copied on the clipboard.
You can also chose the format of the image (jpg, png, gif)
Features

• Easily capture screenshots using hot keys (ctrl+space bar )
  • Quickly upload images from your computer by right clicking
  • Run On Startup option
Notes
.NET framework 3.5 is required to run it
If you are on Vista run the app as admin

http://imgcentre.com/icsnapv2.rar

117 comments
The option to select the file format is now added :)

right click the icSnap icon on the taskbar and click option to select it . Default is png

Upload to imgcentre shows up if you right click on any file, Make it to show only when u right click on images.

the Win32 call is for the registry additions (right-click & save settings) I could remove those and maybe use a command line argument instead for a nix compatible ver, though i have no idea how to add a right-click menu to *nix.

the Win32 call is for the registry additions (right-click & save settings) I could remove those and maybe use a command line argument instead for a nix compatible ver, though i have no idea how to add a right-click menu to *nix.

You know you can do that via the Microsoft namespace and probably get away with it (as in Mono not complaining) but for the menu under KDE/Gnome I dunno either. I think I know for Gnome but I don't have Ubuntu anymore and Gnome is only a portion of Linux. KDE and probably Xfce would require unique methods.

can u guys add an option so we can set our own hotkey, whenever I click ctrl+space, my msn messenger gets locked :( its annoying...

yeah i can do, but tbh elio and i changed the hotkey a million times and always found something that had already used it, so like i say, no worries, but DAMN its hard to find an un-used one :/

yeah i can do, but tbh elio and i changed the hotkey a million times and always found something that had already used it, so like i say, no worries, but DAMN its hard to find an un-used one :/

ctrl+alt+something?

or make an option we could just double-click on the taskbar icon instead and then drag to select.
(no keyboard needed) :D

Bind it to print screen maybe? That's what people do anyway to take a SS generally, atleast I do. And on top of that it should be send straight to the Clipboard class so you can easily Image theImg = Clipboard.GetImage() it :).

well we agreed that it is hugely better when u can do it one-handed, coz we did printscreen and it was kinda annoying using 2 hands. i know its silly but something as daft as that could turn users to different apps. Regardless, ill add an option to be able to make up your own hotkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back