icSnap - Desktop image uploader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elio

Banned
Banned
ics.png

icSnap will offer you the possibility to upload your images to Imgcentre.com
After uploading the link is auto copied on the clipboard.
You can also chose the format of the image (jpg, png, gif)
Features

• Easily capture screenshots using hot keys (ctrl+space bar )
  • Quickly upload images from your computer by right clicking
  • Run On Startup option
Notes
.NET framework 3.5 is required to run it
If you are on Vista run the app as admin

http://imgcentre.com/icsnapv2.rar

117 comments
just a thought, for the firefox plugin (and maybe this app not sure)
You should add an option to save to your computer instead of uploading, because i like to option to screenshot the whole page, but sometimes you may not want to upload it to the internet =)

Just take the screenshot of the entire page, upload it and then save it to ur PC.
that is exactly what i do not want to do.

What if i am taking a screenshot of personal information, a bank statement, passwords etc.
If i upload it, it stays on the internet and someone is bound to find it.

That's why i was asking, and i kind of clearly statedd it before <_<

If imgcentre cannot do that, maybe they can do something that logs IP's or something and you can track all the images you uploaded from an IP or even cookie if you ip is dynamic, then you can delete your own images =)

just a thought, for the firefox plugin (and maybe this app not sure)
You should add an option to save to your computer instead of uploading, because i like to option to screenshot the whole page, but sometimes you may not want to upload it to the internet =)

This would be great.

Maybe Elio would consider it ;)

dont see any reason why it cant be added to icSnap. I could add a checkbox to offer the user to "ask me whether to upload or not" - that what you want?

dont see any reason why it cant be added to icSnap. I could add a checkbox to offer the user to "ask me whether to upload or not" - that what you want?

well i dont use the icSnap yet lol because i have the plugin.
But sure if you could add that it would be great!

Thanks =)

Hey,

I use ctrl+c/v all the time and even though I stop holding the ctrl key and hit space the icSnap gets activated! Try it... Click ctrl, wait a second or 2 and click space and it will activate the icSnap! Can you make it work only if you "hold" the ctrl key and hit the space bar ? Reason is it gets activated lots of times when not needed, Thanks.

very buggy. Crashed my whole PC and on idle (not even using it) its running at 40,000+kb
when it crashed for no reason went to use 80% of my CPU and completely rashed everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back