Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

i want to work with Hotfile again

Status
Not open for further replies.

30 comments

If you like Hotfile's system, go for BitShare... They have changed their rates, so it's like HotFile now. If you get Silver, or even Gold and Platinum rank you'll earn alot, beating every other host I guess. I have uploaded few files there to check it out, and I'm getting really nice downloads

Hotfile pay for every download by free and premium user, not per IP/24. I doubt if Bitshare is the same.

My feeling is Bitshare is owned and manage by some 13 yr old kids. Why? They state their payment term and when you question them why they didn;'t pay? Answer: You can leave if you don't like. When you criticize them, you get banned. :facepalm:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
67
Messages
18
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom