Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

i want to work with Hotfile again

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello guys,
after wupload sink, i just checked the whole affiliate forums and i saw many people are returning to work hotfile again.
they are saying hotfile doesnt delete any files just like they did before.
so whats ur opinion?
 

30 comments

Hotfile, is dead dude, dont you remember what happens last time, got sued by DMCA lots of premium acounts with TB's deleted, use filesonic and uploaded.to, pays in euros, much better than dollar
 
Well I did have a good time with Hotfile (making USD80K a year) before they fucked me up. Fortunately they didn't close my account until they pay me in full what they owed. So no complain. But never go with them again.
 
If you like Hotfile's system, go for BitShare... They have changed their rates, so it's like HotFile now. If you get Silver, or even Gold and Platinum rank you'll earn alot, beating every other host I guess. I have uploaded few files there to check it out, and I'm getting really nice downloads
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
67
Messages
18
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom