I bought an old domain from godaddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witcher

Banned
Banned
I bought an old domain from godaddy.com

As i was registering domain name and searching suggestions for domains with word "warez" and i came to know about this domain name which was put for sale by the owner of the domain.

I bought it quickly at 9.8$ only.

Its warezwiz.com

Do you guys like this domain ?

I like it a lot cuz i bought it by investing my money in it

16 comments
Its okay, Warez is a tough market to get into when it comes to making money

%90 of warez sites are either using the same skin, same forum setup, or either are down because their host is a fail.

But good luck how ever ^_^

Thanks

Thanks for your liking in domain.

If anyone interested i may even sell it as i need money to change my gagabux account to gold.

I may sell in half price or make it used in my new site

nice domain,but i have to agree with Dlow,warez isnt something to get into to earn only.most that only do it for that reason fail miserably.Not saying your going to,but most sites are all just clones of each other anymore. Look at recently here,one well known site changed to use IPB.. and now the masses are all changing as well.Dont be a sheep and you will do ok maybe

Sounds good, I just hope that you don't create a rubbish warez site with it (common skins, all that kind of crap). (No offence)

I bought an old domain from godaddy.com

As i was registering domain name and searching suggestions for domains with word "warez" and i came to know about this domain name which was put for sale by the owner of the domain.

I bought it quickly at 9.8$ only.

Its warezwiz.com

Do you guys like this domain ?

I like it a lot cuz i bought it by investing my money in it

Thanks for your liking in domain.

If anyone interested i may even sell it as i need money to change my gagabux account to gold.

I may sell in half price or make it used in my new site

Investing to sell it for half price?

umh ok.

I wonder how many ware sites there are. You would have to consider that guy the ware farmer with 100 himself so my guess is over 1,000

I think paying 10 bucks for a alexa rating of 6.7 million, 12 backlinks. There is really no potential for good ranking with 'wiz' in its name, but it can be brandable. Of course this domain was only created on May of this year so I see NO benefit what so ever of paying for a domain like this (No SEO, No real traffic, the domain has no AGE), especially on a registrar like GoDaddy, which is a big nono in my book with doing anything semi illegal / warez scene.

Ive dealt with a few knacks with GoDaddy as well, so I avoid them all together. There are 1000's of other better registrars, (enom, namecheap (enom reseller), name, internet.bs) And with the GD Auctions which I assume you bought it from requires you to buy the domain at a price and then pay for a year renewal for domains, which defeats the purpose of transferring it out of GD's registar.

IMO I think you got ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back