HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Hugefile i just saw today i received my whole payment from hugefiles to paypal after waiting more then a month almost 2 month @ hugefiles what i want to know why on my payment req befor this one was $60.20 and i was only pay $10.20 and the remaining 50 dollars disappeared from my account for no reason what happend to my 50 dollars i guess thanks for not cheating me on this payment but would love to know why i was cheated from $50 on payment befor this one

Last edited:
[UPDATE] They are back online now. thanks for taking care of the issue so fast.

Cheers! :D

site down :(

icuG1cG.png

Last edited:
HI everyone. love HugeFilesI'm big fan and uploader. What more can I say? :)....
Please HugeFiles extend my acc in Two months Please
Username: edman84 :handshake:

please HugeFiles extend my acc Username: edman84 :handshake: thanks

Last edited:
to the people complaining about getting shaved download count, mine seems no drastic reduction but fairly steady-

Xn3aQe3.jpg

although my earnings are not much but they never cut my payout amount. also the files i uploaded has been lasting for months.

so I am remaining happy & satisfied with hugefiles :)
that is because you have legit downloaders over at warez-bb :) Question, I am seeing horrible remote uploading the past 2 days, Hugefiles? any issues at your end? @others, if you don't like a service of any kind, you need to move on. Complaining over and over does not change anything. Or, get a real life job :) edit: I have always got paid on what I submitted. The dollar amount never changes from the expected payout.
slowRU08-02-14_zps9f1e27d0.jpg

Huge Files web site down now?

Last edited:
Hugefiles; what happened over night ? All uploads since 8-1 have been lost/deleted !! I have others in my forum using HF ... SAME thing so it's not just me. Please fix !!

Remote upload into huge files is again painfull....120 KB/Sec. When using RU with another file host super fast. Can we get an update of RU at Huge FIles??

hugefiles.net went offline for some period and when it came back all of my recently uploaded files were erased. please look into the issue

hugefiles.net went offline for some period and when it came back all of my recently uploaded files were erased. please look into the issue

Yes, I mentioned this the other day. Everything I uploaded 7/31-8/2 was deleted. I t happened to everyone in forum who used HF those days too ! With no answer to my query, I had to re-up. Followers and I not happy if this issue continues. :cursing:

Payment request for the 1st received in full today ... good :sun:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back