HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therefore registration is no longer required for downloading at speeds? (Basically back to how it was before...all...this...)
Mmm I prefer this, thank you HugeFiles.

My HugeFiles account: koskomputer

Detail Report:
sfsf.jpg

Hey guys,

First of all, don't worry! Anyone that suffered from a loss of income from any change that we made - will be compensated.
Meaning, you can send us using the contact ticket system these screen shots of the graphs and screen shots of your daily earning before and after and we will make sure to make it up to you.

Always know, we are here for you, even if you think your earnings are down, we are here to make it alright again :)

Thanks and good luck

As I said in the prev post, I am less concerned with earnings than retaining Premium status. If you can renew me at Silver for 3 months, like before, based on the first 7 days downloads in chart, instead of Gold for one, I'd be happy. Many thanks for trying to fix for us all.

KdsSJlsj.jpg

user name- mrgeek

Last edited:
Hey guys,

First of all, don't worry! Anyone that suffered from a loss of income from any change that we made - will be compensated.
Meaning, you can send us using the contact ticket system these screen shots of the graphs and screen shots of your daily earning before and after and we will make sure to make it up to you.

We are currently looking into some drop we experienced in the system, the switch to PPS is currently under review, it's not sure to become permanent.
So, there is a chance we will be bringing back the free download for all version soon enough, it will be decided in a few days.

Always know, we are here for you, even if you think your earnings are down, we are here to make it alright again :)

Thanks and good luck

Ok, at the moment, until we figure everything out.
We decided to remove the PPS option, it's back to "regular" mode.

Good luck to all

Its joke ? why u not reply this thread ?

User: HugeFiles
Last Activity Today 05:53 AM
Profile link: http://www.wjunction.com/members/56076-hugefiles.html

wtf is happening?? this is the 4th time this happened!!!! after the last round of payment, i thought all is bout to go back to normal..

requested payment : 150
stated amt paid on hugefiles page : 80
actual payment received : 20

wtf is going on HUGEFILES??!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for fast payment ! Security Lock disable not working for me, no email link sent (yes, junk filter turned off). Want to change password. Can you check or just disable on your end ? Thanks, user name - mrgeek

Thanks for fixing so Fast !

Last edited:
i still didn't get paid yet

[TABLE="width: 554"]
[TR="bgcolor: #CAEDFB"]
[TD]2014-04-14[/TD]
[TD]$xx.xx[/TD]
[TD]PENDING[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

i still didn't get paid yet

[TABLE="width: 554"]
[TR="bgcolor: #CAEDFB"]
[TD]2014-04-14[/TD]
[TD]$xx.xx[/TD]
[TD]PENDING[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

"Important: Our payouts are made twice a month, on the 15th and on the 1st of each month, to receive your payout in time you need to request the payout at least a week before the payout date, otherwise we won't be able to process your request in time."

Hello everyone. Love this thread,love hugefiles I'm big fan and uploader super cool. What more can I say? :).... Please extend my acc Username: edman84
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back