HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
@darkw1zard - Here is the details, for amount of days files are stored without downloads before they get removed:
Guests - 7 days
Registered users - 21 Days
Silver / Gold Members - 30 Days.

@Hugefile
bro upload speed drops down.on all possible services..
FTP, remote, siteuploader only 300-400kpb/s.
please do something quick...

@Hugefile
bro upload speed drops down.on all possible services..
FTP, remote, siteuploader only 300-400kpb/s.
please do something quick...

u are 101% correct mate hugefile ftp too much slow and NL server not got that type of speed even i am using NL server but just got it ryt now 2.3mpbs only and other host i got easily 70 to 80mbps

Been going around looking for hosts and I always have the same questions for them so here they are.

1. Are your servers up most of the time? I upload stuff a lot at random times and I hate it when sometimes the server just doesn't work.

2. If I have DMCA'd files will it affect my account? (i.e certain amount of DMCAs = ban)

3. How often do you guys do payments?

I hope you can answer does questions for me. Thanks!

@FlashAsuna - Most of the questions are answered in our first post of this thread, but we'll make life easy for you and answer it here:

1. Our servers are up 100% of the time, upload anytime you like.

2. You can see our exact TOS on our website, it's hard to give 1 line answer on this question - just take a look here: http://hugefiles.net/pages/dcma.html
and if you have more questions about this matter, just contact us via PM or our contact form.

3. Payments are according to your membership ranking:
Basic - get paid once a month.
Silver / Gold / Platinum - get paid twice a month upon request.

And.... We have some Silver memberships to giveaway, so if you want once just let us know

We hope this covers your questions, if you have anymore - don't hesitate to ask!

Good luck.

@FlashAsuna - You've been granted with Silver membership
wj-silver.jpg

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back