HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stooky - The membership program was developed to grant users with large amounts of downloads with even bigger rates.

OK, thanks for the info but I'll pass. I think 10,000 downloads is way to high for a minimum of $1-15 for your lowest earning rates. That's like slave uploading for many people and for those who are getting that high of downloads they should be using other hosts who offer the same amount if not more for only 1000 downloads.

Anyhow welcome to WJ and good luck with your service.

@heart_tracker - PM answered.

@Stooky - That's fine :) You are welcome on our service anytime, you can also get a Silver membership so you'll get better rates right from the start, let us know if you want one.

@HugeFiles

Just a question?
Can you please remove the ignoring captchas for unregistered users.
And if you can't or don't want to, Please change it into a readable 4 number Captcha

Sorry but I got this from my members, who are having problems with it :heiligenschein:

@Soapalien - We are using standard reCAPTCHA, other captcha's are quite easy to abuse.
If we want to continue provide totally free service for users, we must make sure that our service isn't abused.

Hope you understand :)

Good luck!

@HugeFiles

Yes I understand, But why is everyone so scared for being used by bots?
Everything that is posted on the net, is also captured, and used by others.

My files are posted on several sites, without my permision :)
Who cares? and who bothers? :)

I just want to spread al videos around the world without any restriction

Please delete the Captcha and there will be much more downloads :)

@Soapalien - We wish we could, we don't want those captcha's neither, but once we drop them - users will start abusing the service, by inflating their downloads using bots and not by sending real users to their links.
We just can't afford that to happen, we are devoted to our users, we are here to provide a good and reliable service for a long time, so we need to take care nothing abusive occurs.

Maybe someday, the world will be a place without Captcha's ;)

upload is so slow by ftp remote or what ever support not very helpfull all they say is soon we updateing soon etc etc but nothing never changes looks to me they dont invest much cause there a free site

@ps2gameman - We are working on making the necessary changes so no matter from where you from. you'll get fast FTP upload connection, it takes some time, but we are dedicated to make it happen and provide this service to our users.

We promise to update very soon, as we finish this new integration.

Thanks for asking on it's status.

Silver memberships are available for grabs, let us know if you want one.

01202030792520753742.jpg

I just downloaded a test file from hugefiles ( uploaded without any account) and i was surprised to get this awesome speed.The good thing about keeping the rates down is that spam-uploaders stay away and the resources are saved for a few but loyal uploaders who brings profit to the host, themselfs and the users.
How can i request a silver account? i just registered here.

@ms7 - First of all, thanks for the compliments :)
Tell us your HugeFiles.net Username and we will be happy to grant you with Silver Membership.

Good luck!

I Have Silver Grade

Really Huge File it's the best company , I start to upload files and share , all my friends are happy for download speed :fly:
Thank you very much HUGFILES you are the :sun: BEST BEST BEST :sun:

not trying to be a downer but how will u generate revenue if there is no premium option to buy? Just trying to be logical. Simply having adds will be enough to earn profit? What about downloaders that want to go premium? I do not see a premium option anywhere on your page

Regarding the IP limit, you say IP is counter once per 24 hours, but does that mean once per file, or one time a day no matter how many files are viewed/downloaded?

@ms7 - You've been granted with Silver membership
wj-silver.jpg

@kempi46 - The limitation is per ip / per 24 hours, so each ip is counted once in 24 hours.
I hope that clears this issue.

@blackpharaoh - We don't sell premium, we provide with premium like services to all of our end users, this way we provide a good experience to the users, which comes back more when they see our links, as they know they will get great speeds and no limits on their downloads without being have to pay for it, about our profit you can be certain that we know what we are doing and we prefer not to sell premiums rather relay on ads only, it has been useful for us in the past, and it's the best way we see to be able to make it for a long time.
Thanks for asking and enjoy your Silver membership.

@ps2gameman - We promised that our speeds in FTP upload will go up, and they will, once we will be done with the needed modification that we are planning we will notify you and the rest of the users using FTP, so you can enjoy better upload speeds.

Good luck to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back