HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy with hugefiles bec nw i am goldmember and i am so excited to upload in hugefiles fastly if i got better and much faster speed so i can upload 500gb per day its normal for me i am wating 4 the official news after they finish progress

@Sunny23 -
gold.jpg

Enjoy your new status!

We are out of Gold memberships for today.

Only 2 more left to give away, another one will be given away tomorrow and last one on Friday.

Good luck to all!

If you are new to our service and want to enjoy a Silver Membership let us know.

Hey guys,

As promised our new servers has been hooked up, and now up and running!
Give them a try, via FTP / Remote URL / Web upload and let us know the speeds you are getting.

Good luck to all, we will be giving another Gold membership tomorrow.

Thanks!

@ps2gameman - Thanks for the info, you are right we seem to have some small issues with the Remote URL connection, we will try to fix it asap.
We would like to hear your comments about FTP speeds, what speeds are you getting?

Thanks!

@ps2gameman - Thanks for the info, you are right we seem to have some small issues with the Remote URL connection, we will try to fix it asap.
We would like to hear your comments about FTP speeds, what speeds are you getting?

Thanks!

i just got 300KBps speed so bad speed now more reduce:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

just keep up and continue same , FATNTASTIC DOWNLOAD , FANTASTIC UPLOAD , I'm surprised more with you'r services

Thank you for everything HUGE FILES , I'm sharing my files everywhere , all people are happy for my files , great downloads

Please just keep work , AMAZING SITE Love you so much Huge Files , I'm working ony with you

happy-icon.png

Hey guys,

As promised our new servers has been hooked up, and now up and running!
Give them a try, via FTP / Remote URL / Web upload and let us know the speeds you are getting.

Good luck to all, we will be giving another Gold membership tomorrow.

Thanks!

Better now, ftp i get 2.5 MiB/s,via Zoom is a bit faster though.

Can I still req for gold membership?
user: dramaoverloaded01

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback, it helps us to understand how to get better!

@dramaoverloaded01 - You've been granted with Gold membership.
Good luck!

remote.jpg

Remote up and running really fast, you are welcome to have it checked with some test remote public file, for example:
http://download.thinkbroadband.com/1GB.zip

See the speeds you are getting :)
Don't forget to delete these dummy files once you are done testing ;)

Good luck to all with the new and improved speeds!

Last edited:
@XxPoxX - We are devoted to help each and every user of ours.
We sent you a PM, let's try to work together to see where exactly the problem is and try to solve it.

It's important to understand that with Remote URL , you get different speeds when uploading from different servers, as you just saw.
Our server capabilities are very high, we will try to help anyone that gets slower speeds.

Good luck to all and we would like to hear some more comments on our FTP and web upload speeds as well, give them a try now.

Thanks for fixing,
uploading files from US server is fast, (using rapidleech or normal upload)

[slide]http://s2.postimage.org/wjgdtv0kp/image.png[/slide]

but from netherland/eu server is slow
(using remote upload)
[slide]http://s1.postimage.org/786upxju7/huu.png[/slide]

or may be some problem in remote upload..?

because your server in Eu too :(

===
Offtopic:

XxPoxX and Hugefiles, please use slide tag for bigger images so we can click and see without redirecting to new page :)
use the below code to cover image or click slide tag button in right corner of editor (advanced editor)

slide_tag.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back